Skip to the content
- After his diploma in computer science Lars Zapf started his professional career at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence to manage international cutting-edge research projects.
- Since that time he is responsible for the success of national and international programs focused on digital and agile transformation.
- The list of his clients and project partners includes Deutsche Telekom, Intershop, Obama 2008 campaign team, TechCrunch, WordPress, ANSA/EFE news agencies, DATEV, Federal Bank of Hesse, Haufe Lexware, Federal Ministry of Education Saxony, EnBW, Yello energy, Media-Saturn, powercloud, and many more.
- Lars Zapf is an absolute expert in building organisational frameworks and structures where high-performance can scale. With his work he was and still is shaping the picture of the modern digital value-driven organisation.
- Besides being passionate in business, teaching, publishing and speaking, Lars Zapf in his position as Crew Chief did win the toughest bicycle race in the world, the Race Across America.